Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! I would like to welcome you to my blog. There is a reason for the title and if you keep coming back to hear my story, you will understand why. First, I am a mother of 3 sons, all breastfed. I am also a board certified lactation consultant and work in a hospital setting. Even though my sons are 20, 17, and 11, I am relactating for my 17 year old son who was diagnosed with Crohn's disease last May 25, 2006. I have pages and pages of written documentation of my journey through relactation that I will begin to post here. I will also be putting down Justin's perspective of being a 17-year old, drinking his mother's milk (again). Justin has not had any flare-up of his Crohn's since he began drinking my milk. I asked God for a miracle, and guess what! He answers prayer! I would love to hear from any of you who are interested in the topic of breastfeeding, lactation, Crohn's or any rabbit trail that might be created as a result of this blog. That's it for now.
Jane

No comments: